- All applicants must apply and pay upfront for the application and exam fee at UPPCC.org.
- Upon successful completion of the exam, in order to receive reimbursement, applicants must sign up for a Bill.com account. All reimbursements will be made as e-payments unless otherwise approved by NASPO finance.
- Applicants must complete the form at this link and provide the necessary documentation. Canadian applicants should submit the form at this link. All reimbursement requests must be submitted through the form/link provided. No other formats will be accepted.
- Applications for reimbursements must be submitted within 60 days of successful completion of the CPPB or CPPO exam.
- If you have any questions, please contact NASPO Finance at [email protected].
*Please note: reimbursement is only for first-time certification after passing the exam, and NOT for recertification.
This program is currently scheduled to run through the end of 2024 while funding is available.