UPPCC is proud to launch digital credentials issued to all recipients of the CPPO and CPPB certifications. These well-established and well-known industry designations will gain enhanced visibility within and beyond our industry through verified digital distribution. Certificants can accept, display and share their credential through email, social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook accounts) and on their professional signature lines. The Universal Public Purchasing Certification Council is proud to recognize learning and enhance the verification of our credentialing programs in this innovative method.
There is no fee for this service and acceptance of your badges is entirely up to you.
What is Digital Badging?
We are committed to providing you with the tools necessary to achieve your professional goals and we understand that communicating your credentials in an ever-expanding online marketplace can be challenging. That is why we have established a program to provide you with a digital version of your credentials. Digital badges can be used in email signatures or digital resumes, and on social media sites such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. This digital image contains verified metadata that describes your qualifications and the process required to earn them.
What are the benefits of a UPPCC Digital Badge?
- A web-enabled version of your credentials that can be shared online
- A more efficient way of sharing your certification accomplishments via to social media platforms
- Labor market insights that relate your skills to jobs
- A trusted method for real-time credential verification
Steps to claim your badge
Current (non-lapsed) certificants will receive an email* inviting you to accept your badge
- Click on "Accept your badge" link in the email
- Create an account at Acclaim using your email address
- Click "Accept" to accept your badge
- Start sharing your achievement! Add your CPPO/CPPB to your LinkedIn profile and email signature (Outlook and Gmail), embed it on a website, or share it on your digital resume, Facebook, or Twitter accounts.
If you didn’t receive the email, go directly to youracclaim.com and create an account using the same email you use for your MyUPPCC account. Once logged in, you can accept your badge(s).
Have questions? Feel free to reach out via our contact form here
We hope you take advantage of this new feature and enjoy the convenience and professional recognition afforded by the UPPCC digital badge program.
* UPPCC Digital Badging is hosted by our partner, Acclaim. Emails may come from [email protected]. Those who hold multiple certifications will receive an email for each one (but you may accept your badges all at once).